Sapphire engineers have incorporated the latest components, including the Gardner Denver Heliflow Blower, which provides the best CFM in its class, and the General Emperor series pump, which features heat treated viton seals for maximum performance and longevity. Combine all of this with Sapphire’s heat exchange system and you have the perfect truckmount providing maximum heat, water pressure and vacuum for all day dual-wand cleaning!
Features & Benefits
- Engine RPM settings are lower than the competition: Set at 1400 (high), 1200 (mid), or 1000 (low). This helps to conserve fuel and prolong van engine life and truckmount components, yet produces ample heat even in cold climates.
- Small footprint: Only 21″ W x 41″ H x 62″ L – including both the console and 100-gallon sub-mount waste tank. Leaves extra room in the vehicle a fresh water tank and cleaning accessories.
- Triple heat exchangers standard for maximum efficiency – two for the engine coolant and one for the blower exhaust providing maximum heat for continuous cleaning.
- Superior, quieter vacuum performance with Gardner Denver’s state-of-the-art 408 HeliFlow helical vacuum blower. Produces vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 455 CFM.
- Long service life from the General Emperor high pressure pump – features heat-treated seals.
- Built-in pre-filter box and more accessible vacuum hose connections.
- Clean and simple design focused on performance with durability and serviceability.
- One 25 ft. fresh water supply hose
- Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of high pressure solution hose
- One 12 in. four jet S-bend wand
- Operation and service manual