Latest heat exchange technology for amazing temperature consistency.
Looking for the added performance available from a liquid-cooled power plant? The 570SS truckmount offers all the advantages of the Sapphire line – high performance, simplified maintenance, and durable build – plus advanced triple-source heat cogeneration to produce steady, powerful heat for fast, consistent cleaning. And Sapphire’s trademark MSU (maximum space utilization) design means you get the most power from the smallest chassis, greatly simplifying maintenance and saving you valuable space in your truckmount.
Specifically designed as a dual-wand unit for residential and commercial applications, the 570SS has the capacity to serve your business needs for years to come. Powered by a liquid-cooled 31 HP Kubota gasoline engine, the 570SS utilizes a tube-and-shell heat exchanger plus the Sapphire patent pending Thermal Well system to capture all the heat you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. This unique technology keeps the engine and blower cooler, extending component life and reducing maintenance, keeping you on the job making money rather than at your service location spending it.
Features & Benefits
- Full thermostatic control
- Through-frame drive belt cooling – significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Patent pending thermal well incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger transfers more heat from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
- One 12 in. quad jet double bend stainless steel wand
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- One 150 ft. section of ¼ in. high pressure solution hose
- One 50 ft. section of water supply hose
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual