New Cerakote ceramic-coating lowers the heat radiation on all exhaust components by more than 30% to reduce component fatigue and extend your truckmount life—plus keep the van interior cooler! Powered by a liquid-cooled 31 HP Kubota gasoline engine, the Apex 570 uses the patented Sapphire Scientific triple-source thermal well system to deliver maximum consistent heat. Features a sleek new design and the superior performance you expect from Prochem and Sapphire! And Sapphire’s trademark MSU (maximum space utilization) design means you get the most power from the smallest chassis, greatly simplifying maintenance and saving you valuable space in your truckmount.
Specifically designed as a dual-wand unit for residential and commercial applications, the Apex 570 has the capacity to serve your business needs for years to come. Powered by a liquid-cooled 31 HP Kubota gasoline engine, the Apex 570 utilizes a tube-and-shell heat exchanger plus the Sapphire patent pending Thermal Well system to capture all the heat you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. This unique technology keeps the engine and blower cooler, extending component life and reducing maintenance, keeping you on the job making money rather than at your service location spending it.
Features & Benefits
- Full thermostatic control
- Through-frame drive belt cooling – significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Patent pending thermal well incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger transfers more heat from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
- One low-profile 14 in. 6-jet titanium alloy wand
- One 100 ft. section of 0.25 in. solution hose with quick connects and shut off valve
- One 50 ft. section of 0.25 in. solution hose with quick connects
- Three 2 in. × 50 ft. sections vacuum hose, Two 2 in. hose connectors
- One 50 ft. section of water supply hose
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual