Sapphire’s most powerful extraction truckmount.
The 4500 provides enormous water removal capacity. Ideal for use in homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites and the largest commercial locations, the Big Gulp makes fast work of any water extraction job. Designed and engineered by truckmount veterans and constructed with premium-quality components throughout, the Big Gulp is simple to operate and easy to maintain. It will provide reliable service for years to come.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable air-cooled 35 HP gasoline engine.
- Huge 120 gallon waste tank capacity. Marine-grade aluminum construction.
- Dual-operator capable with 2 and 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports available.
- Easy-to-read hour meter and vacuum gauge.
- Belt driven for quiet, reliable operation. Powered belt cooling system extends belt life.
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- One 25 ft. section of layflat hose for pumpout
- Automatic Pumpout: Jabsco self-priming with electromagnetic clutch drive. Delivers up to 45 GPM.