Maximum value single wand unit specifically designed for hard surface cleaning with heat and pressure.
Finally, a truckmount that delivers the flow AND heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete and more. Plus, the unit offers true versatility: use as a powerful carpet cleaning truckmount, or for restoration extraction and cleanup. The 2500HS gives you the edge over unheated units, plus delivers more vacuum, more solution pressure and a faster, deeper clean.
The 2500HS is ideal for the carpet cleaner wishing to expand into the lucrative hard surface cleaning business. Hard surface cleaning is one of the fastest-growing segments of the cleaning business, and with square-foot billings often twice as much as carpet cleaning, it’s easy to see why. Owning a 2500HS will put you in the best possible position to profit from this growing service area.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers the pressure and heat needed for successful hard surface cleaning
- Premium 35 HP industrial-grade engine is backed by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications.
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Longer-lasting belts: Unique frame design channels cool air to the belts through the frame tubing, extending belt lifespan.
- Reduced number of parts, including simplified wiring and shorter interior hoses for better access, performance and durability
- One 100 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of ¼ in. high pressure solution hose
- One 50 ft. section of water hose
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- BONUS: SX12 or TurboForce hard surface tool