Description: Pro’s Choice has done the impossible yet again. We’ve made Red One even better. Most kool aid and other synthetic food dye stains now disappear within minutes without the need for heat from an iron or steamer. Those stains that do require heat no longer need to sit for minutes at a time under a hot iron. A few seconds of steam heat is all that’s required to go from a stained mess to mission accomplished.
The new and improved Red 1 formulation not only works better and meets VOC compliance, it also has a new and improved fragrance. Red 1 removes synthetic food dyes such as Kool Aid, Gatorade and many others. Red 1 meets all the professionals needs. Fast acting, best performer. Good for all wet cleanable fiber types. Free rinsing. No residue
Usage for synthetic fibers:
- Apply Red-1 to the stained fibers.
- Allow to dwell until stain turns yellow or disappears. This will usually occur within 4 to 8 minutes.
- Then rinse the area.
Some tenacious stains may require heat to accelerate the reaction. If this is the case:
- Reapply Red 1.
- Cover the spot with a moderately wet white utility terry towel folded and apply heat from a steam iron set to the lowest steam setting for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Extraction rinse to remove the stain residue. Vacuum away as much residual moisture as possible.
- At this point the original stain should be gone or substantially lightened. If residual stain color remains, repeat the treatment above. You shouldn’t need to exceed 2 treatments.