Economical heavy duty cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. EPA registered as a fungicide, virucide, disinfectant, sanitizer, and mildewstat. (See label under “Documents” for directions.)
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate (“QGC,” EPA Reg. #70385-6) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (as the surrogate for COVID-19) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate can be used against SARS-CoV-2 (as the surrogate for COVID-19) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline Calicivirus (as the surrogate for Norovirus/Norwalk virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces. For the U.S., refer to the EPA website
- Suitable for use as a cleaner/deodorizer on non-porous surfaces that have been exposed to a sewer back-up, flooding or water damage
- Sanitizes hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- To clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective equipment such as headgear, hard hats, respirators, etc.
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Effective carpet deodorizer against odor-causing bacteria for home, institutional, industrial and use
- Kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Human Coronavirus, Influenza A / Brazil, 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.