Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature-inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broad-spectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn’t separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time.
BotaniClean has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (as the surrogate for COVID-19) under the current EPA Emerging Pathogens Standard, so is included on List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (listed under EPA no. 34810-25).
- Germicidal detergent with a broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process.
- Cleans and disinfects high-touch devices and hard surfaces – won’t streak or stain stainless steel, chrome, glass, Plexiglas®, glazed porcelain, painted or varnished surfaces, or plastics.
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Thymol active offers low-toxicity solution with no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
- *See product label for complete directions for use.