The Velo Pro delivers unbeatable versatility, easy maintenance and maximum concentrated airflow in a compact design. Precisely control power draw from 1.2–1.9 amps, allowing you to daisy-chain up to 10 units on a single 15-amp circuit. And use the built-in kickstand for a total of five operating positions to direct air wherever it’s needed most. And because it’s Dri-Eaz, you know you’re choosing a product that outperforms other airmovers in efficiency, durability and ease of maintenance.
Don’t need variable speed control? The standard Velo is for you!
- Variable speed control from 500 (min.) to 885 (max.) CFM.
- Daisy-chain capable with convenient dual outlet.
- Hour meter to track usage and maintenance intervals
- Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Half the height of snail shell dryers – bring more drying power in each truck you bring to the job.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.