When working smarter is your goal, choose the LGR 2800i. With built-in sensors and adaptive controls, the LGR 2800i truly puts the “i” in intelligent dehumidification. This powerful 130-pint LGR dehumidifier continuously monitors system performance and automatically adjusts airflow and defrost cycles for maximum efficiency – even in temperatures up to 120° F. Inlet and outlet conditions are displayed on the control panel. The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption – uses only 8 amps at AHAM to produce 130 pints! To work smarter, choose the LGR2800i!
NEW: All 2017 LGR i-Series units include enhanced control systems to deliver even better water removal performance PLUS convenient new features such as grain depression information and filter replacement reminders to help you keep your drying systems operating at peak efficiency.
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression, and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
- Fast and convenient access to a humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders, and more.
- Automatic high-temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
- Automatic restart after an outage when power is restored.