Fast and efficient water removal.
The Big Gulp 3500 is a highly efficient system for removing water from homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, or any location where water needs to be removed quickly. Purpose-built for extraction, the 3500 delivers the uncompromising performance and reliability you need.
72-3500: No APO
72-3501: Includes APO
The APO (Automatic Pump Out) unit provides up to 45 GPM of waste tank pumpout capacity.
Features & Benefits
- Fewer maintenance requirements than typical truckmounts
- Industrial-grade components with proven reliability
- Dual operator capable with 2 and 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports available – allows two techs to extract with one machine.
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and tracking maintenance.
- 120 gallon marine-grade aluminum recovery tank
- Belt driven for quiet, reliable operation. Powered belt cooling system extends belt life.
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- One 25 ft. section of layflat hose for pumpout (with 72-3501BB only)